This week on BIG Sports Saturday, we are previewing a bunch of stuff. The Daytona 500, the Milwaukee Brewers in Spring Training, and the boy's basketball state tournament.
Our BIG Sports Saturday w/ @JoelFinkelman poll question this week is: How many games will the Milwaukee Brewers win this year?— The Big 1070 (@thebig1070) February 24, 2017
WIAA High School State Boy's Basketball Tournament Preview with...
Motor Racing Network's Kurt Becker previews the Daytona 500
Who are some of the young guys we'll see on the Brewers the next...
TOP TEN AT TEN
Rejected NASCAR Rule Changes
10. Turn signals required for all passes
9. New track designs, including polygons and figure 8's
8. Driver must drive CEO of any sponsor he fails to mention in post-race interviews around for a day
7. Race tiebreaker is 100-meter sprint to the finish a la Talladega Nights
6. Stealing a bad idea from NHL broadcasts: the leading car will "glow" on TV
5-1. Click here to download and listen
How are we spending Saturday:
Joel: Taking care of sick wife
Jimmie: Taking care of neglected video game backlog
Gatorades consumed during show:
Jimmie: 1 (6.5 all-time)
Best rejected NASCAR rule change:
Joel: A loop-de-loop at all tracks
Jimmie: Use of Mario Kart's Spiky Blue Shell
How many wins will the Brewers have this year?
Next week, we will have a quick bit of Badgers talk as Jimmie tries to stay in studio long enough to claim residency. Ten to noon on The Big 1070.
Hot takes below.
I'm locked out of my company email. Anyone else see what a problem this might be? Good lord. pic.twitter.com/jmwF4FBPmP— Joel Finkelman (@JoelFinkelman) February 22, 2017