A more physical game was on tap as the Milwaukee Bucks trailed at halftime, but turned it up in the second half as the Bucks beat the Detroit Pistons 120-99 in Game 2 of their NBA Playoff series. Here's what Bucks players and coaches had to say after the game.
- Bucks coach Mike Budenholzer says the team adjusted in the second half to a physical game to earn the win
- Giannis Antetokounmpo admits he got tired, but still helped pull the Bucks to victory in a big second-half effort
- Eric Bledsoe scored a career-playoff-best 27 points to lead all scorers
- Khris Middleton saw how much more physical Game 2 was than Game 1
- Pat Connaughton credits the defense for getting things done in the second half
- Brook Lopez is enjoying the effort of the team in the playoffs
Game 3 will be in Detroit on Saturday at 7 p.m. The Bucks lead the best-of-seven series two games to none.
Photo: Getty Images
Videos: Fox Sports Wisconsin / NBA