Hear from Badgers players following Wisconsin's 38-0 win over Michigan State on Saturday at Camp Randall Stadium. The Badgers improved to 6-0 and became bowl eligible with the win.
- RB Jonathan Taylor totaled 102 yards from scrimmage today, totaling 26 carries for 80 yards and 2 touchdowns while adding 3 catches for 22 yards.
- The nation’s leading scorer, Taylor has accounted for 18 total touchdowns (14 rushing, 4 receiving) on the season.
- QB Jack Coan went 18-for-21 for 180 yards and 1 touchdown. Coan has won his last 8 starts and is now 8-2 as the Badgers' starter.
- WR Quintez Cephus caught a 19-yard touchdown pass in the second quarter to put UW up 14-0, his 3rd TD catch of the season and 9th of his career.
- WR Kendric Pryor scored his 1st rushing touchdown of the season and 4th of his career on a career-long 66 run in the fourth quarter.
- DE Isaiahh Loudermilk recorded his first sack since the 4th game of his career, against Northwestern in 2017.
Notes: Wisconsin Athletics
Photo: Getty Images